As your healthcare provider, we’d like our patients to know their safety and well-being remains our #1 priority. We also understand how important it is to keep our patients informed as the Covid-19 pandemic evolves. That’s why we’ve taken advice from the CDC and local Departments of Health to put in place a comprehensive plan to minimize exposure risk while still delivering quality care.
What is AIC doing to keep our patients and staff healthy?
- Our staff of doctors and nurses will vigilantly continue cleaning and sanitizing each office, including chairs, IV poles, common areas and rest rooms. These areas are being closely monitored for cleanliness.
- We will ask you to wash your hands before entering with hand sanitizer provided.
- We will be screening each patient for any symptoms, including temperature before their treatment in addition to having them fill-out a questionnaire about symptoms and exposure.
- Our staff will ONLY come to work feeling well, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Out of an abundance of caution, all staff will wear masks inside the office, and nurses will wear gloves. Of course, gloves will be changed after each use.
As of now, our coffee and tea bar are not available for use. However, we will be happy to get you whatever you need. Additionally, blankets will not be used at this time. If you would like one to keep, please ask us. Or feel free bring your own. Whatever makes you feel more comfortable.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate together this unchartered territory. We are closely monitoring the current situation and will provide updates as necessary. Thank you for your confidence in entrusting your infusion needs to us. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
We’re here for you, always!